Saturday, February 13, 2010

DID SOMEONE SAY SYDNEY!?

HELLOOO :D I have no photos because i forgot to bring my camera uploader. teeehee. sorry.

Day 1
From Malaysia to Sydney

School was fun cause we didn't really have classes. Had to do history hw after school and I was late home. -.- Hmm, dropped my dog off, packed everything else. Skyped with Jil and Iskandar :o Then we had to drop my brother's fish off at his friend's house. Yes, fish. AND FINALLY THE AIRPORT >:D
What better than economy class and cheap food? Business class with a lounge.

Ate a small dinner in the Golden Lounge and used the laptop. It was then time to board the plane! WHEE. Turns out business class is 100% cooler than economy class. The seat goes down all the way to a bed. Omg, no? The lady even gave me magazines :Y It didn't look the best until I was looking through the magazines in front of me when i found one called... MENU. Yes, menu. They had beef tenderloin,crab meat something, chicken something and something. Take a guess which I ate. >:)

The beef tenderloin was okay. They had Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. IT WAS FUNNNNYYY. I thought it would be super lame but I was wrong :( Being who i am, i slept for the rest of the ride. It was midnight at Malaysia anyway. Finally flew into Sydney airport and saw a sniffing beagle. Beagles are adorable. Took a taxi, reached the hotel and i'm starving. But my parents refuse to wake up. Sigh.

Photos will be added when I get to upload my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment