Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ikea! Ikea!

Went to Ikea with my mother yesterday and it was cooler than usual. Don't know why but it was. You know Technology is taking over when you walk into an Ikea store and the first thing thing that pops in your mind is if Ikea has wi-fi. So everyone always says that Ikea meatballs are sooo yummy and sooo delicious and all that. So yes, i tried it. And it was...

Ikea Meatballs, fries, Pepsi and a fork. Yum.


Yes, i did end up using my fork to scoop up the gravy and eat it. It was THAT good.

It was delicious.

So as you walk along Ikea, you see things you'd never thought you'd see in store.


Green and white pillows for a cheap price in one whole box.


I was artistic enough to take the couple in the photo. Aren't they cute?


Hah, nah. I was trying to get this. Isn't it cool with all the boxes :o

Um. Boxes

I had a trolley with an Ikea bag on it and I stepped on it and glided. But then this man was looking at me like i was some little kid. So i ran away with the trolley. HAHA. But Ikea is useless with lamps. They don't even provide the bulb and you're walking around hundreds of bulbs trying to find the right one. So useless, right? So me and my mum just walked off in a huff. A huff. ( HUFFF PUFFF BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN. )

Then there was a whole big section on gardening. And they had lots and lots and lots of pots stacked.


Colorful ones too. They had pink and purple which were so pretty.
But I didn't take photos of it. Cause I would look too obvious. :/

And would you believe,


108 kg of hangers in a box? Just hangers, mind you. Those light things. That hang clothes.

PS.


And then there was just photoframes. And so many cheap looking photos in each one. HAHH.


YELLOW IKEA BAGS.
You know you love them.

And they had chairs for people to rest and it was just well, different.


Look at how high the back is :D

Then i ran into box world. It's magical. It's boxes left right front back and around you. Boxes all the wayyy.

OODLES OF BOXES!




So yeah, conclusion for Ikea is,

Ikea is fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment