Saturday, April 24, 2010

I complain about having no air con, i complain about food that i don't like, i complain when i don't buy something i want.

I complain, I whine.

I've felt like the world was horrible, I've felt like giving up, I've felt like the world was bright and sunny with every day to look forward to. But every step through I've never felt lonely and alone. I've always had someone to rely on and someone to speak to everyday without fear of what they might say or think.

Then you realize there are people out there who have no one to rely on, nothing to look forward to, never felt anything but despair and pain. They were born in the world with just nobody. Nobody to trust in. Nobody to complain with. People who have never felt love, people who've never learned that their world could be better than what they have.

And just sitting here, realize how you got everything you have now. Realize that your parents had done so much just so that you would lead a life as little sadness and hardships. And every scolding is to help us and learn everything we need for the world we'll be in when we're older. (but i still get angry when my parents scold me, but that's a different matter. :Y )

Feel fortunate that you're still alive for another second. Another heartbeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment