Saturday, March 13, 2010

According to you!

Drove to the dentist and got like 3 rubberbands in my teeth. Like eww. :( It hurts when i bite. Went home to pick up my brother who's flying to England with his friend and friend's parents and they're gonna stop to see my other brother! How lucky >:( Then driving to countrysides and around to see universities and colleges since that's where they're going next year (l-u-c-k-y).

We (MAMAAAA & I) stopped at Hartamas Shopping Centre and there was like a huge book sale at the ground floor. AND I MEAN HUGE. There's like books and books and books and books and books and books. I ended up buying 4 books. (Chicken Soup for dog lovers (HAH IT SOUNDED GOOD ), Princess Diaries (I LIKE IT.) , Archie Comic, dog training book! ) Yay. Then bought a necklace holder which is PRETTY with a dress. I love it. Oh and a pot of fake flowers to make my room pretty.

My attempt to make my room colourful.

Bought tights and shorts then came home to see my dog barking at me.

Oh what a joyful day.

My aunty coming soon too ;)

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment