Saturday, March 27, 2010

According to you,

Yes to everyone Nadine and I are in America.

-

Keeping Up With The Kardashians is such a fake showw. But it's not bad to watch :P
-

I'm buying Nadine an erasable pen for her birthday.

-

I didn't do Earth Hour. Don't you enviromentalists want to stab be right now? In fact all my lights were on. And my fan. And my aircon. And my TV. And my computer. Oh the shock! But Earth Hour wasn't as big this year compared to last year I think. I don't know why? :O

-

I'm watching E-News. Jessica Alba is prettyyy! >:O

-
My room looks kinda messy. How am i gonna clean it up before all the housewarming parties?! arghh.

Neatness is overrated? NO? D:

-

I blu-tacked posters of Logan Lerman, Paramore, David Archuleta, Adam Lambert, Michael Jackson, Boys Like Girls and Cobra Starship! And a big one of David Archuleta on my door. My room looks completed now >:Y

-

Ummm. They're showing Bikinis on E-News right now?

-

I feel kinda hungry. ohnooo.

-

TO THE FRIDGE.

-

Oh and my dad ordered all those gym things and they came in today. they look COOL.

-

fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment