Sunday, March 28, 2010

Perfectoness.


They look good togetherrr. ROFL.

-

I am awake! Yes! I feel awake at night and sleepy in the day. fail :(

-

So yeah. I got a clock with a cartoon pig on it. it's super uber duper cute. i'm a sucker for pink cute things. sigh.

-

I RAN OUT OF COLOR PRINTER INK. i am sad.

-

Watching Lee perform on AI. He isn't that bad actually. hmmmm. he's actually quite good. But MILEY CYRUS as the mentor? I mean come on. Of all the people you choose MILEY? .....

-

HEHE PARAMORE :)

-

I skipped ballet yesterday because I was tired and lazy. Oh well :D

-

My house has pretty carpets and new chairs and a new huge lamp and soon to have wallpaper and curtains and blinds and and and TEEHEE. oh and paintings :D

-

My hand is itchy. *scratch*

-


Why be muscular if you can be ABScular.

Yes i just made that word up. Gosh, i'm bored.

-

MOO.
-

Did Ryan Seacrest just say Thank You Mank You? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment