Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You can't buy happiness, haha NOT.

Reached school and had to do diary signing which I forgot. Again. Science was just like a normal lesson. Hence, BORING. Watched Love Guru in Maths. It was so stupid. Tiffany was talking about weird things and laughing like a maniac. ( If you read this don't hate me :P ) Had fishball soup for break and I was broke for lunch. Woops. Yeah, that's right. Fishball soup is one the biggest things in Tenby. It makes students run to the cafeteria. It makes people line up for ages. For a bowl of soup and noodles. And fishball. Sadly, I am sometimes one of them. :Y

Mandarin was okay? Marielle and I got highest for some matching pair hobby thing. WE BEAT YEAR 9. Got a merit for that. Then watched Benchwarmers!


Oh yeah. It was hilarious :D It made me laugh like well. A maniac.

Then watch some parts of School of Rock in Music class!


Miranda Cosgrove was like SUPER CUTE when she was young! :D

Then we did fairytales in Malay class and some of us got 5 merits! 5! :Y I was the wolf like last minute. -.- I failed horribly *sighs* But at least i died correctly. I think. Then i got the stupid mask stuck in my hair. Stupid tape. *GLARES AT TIFFANY GAN* I couldn't stop laughing at Garey's group of Cinderella.

SORRY FOR SUPER OVERLARGE SIZED PHOTOS.



No comments:

Post a Comment